A Lively Ethno-Creative Touch to Your Dressing Table - 100% Thai Oil Hand-Painted Jewellery Box in Mango Wood
~ Featuring ~
* ARTISTICALLY HANDMADE & HAND PAINTED, NOT FACTORY MASS PRODUCED: 100% Handcrafted in mango wood and hand painted by highly skilled Thai artisans *
* ETHICALLY SOURCED: A unique chance to help our social mission to improve the livelihood of marginalised ethnic minorities and preserve their cultural heritage *
* VIBRANT ETHNIC DESIGN, RICH ARTISTIC VALUE FOR COZY AND CHEERFUL BEDROOMS: colourful arabesque patterns of traditional artistic craftsmanship to bring cultural meaning to your place, while creating a jolly atmosphere in your bedroom *
* A HANDY JEWELRY BOX: Measurements: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.1 inches. Good fit for small to medium jewelry with compartments, ring rolls and drawers *
* AN AWESOME GIFT - A special and original gift for creative and art passionate friends *
Revitalise your dresser with this uniquely creative jewellery box. Vibrant abstract patterns resembling a mosaic design take life in an explosion of bright colours, carefully hand painted on the solid mango wood surface. Each artistic jewellery box features practical drawers, or a simple cover finished with hand painted pulls. We invite you to mix and match the varying shapes of this awesome collection to make your jewels more comfortable and cheer up your bedroom!
Material: Oil Painting on Mango Wood
About Thai Hand Painted
Each unique jewellery box is handcrafted in Northern Thailand. Thai Mango wood hand painting has a long-established tradition developed under the influence of Chinese lacquer and hand painting tradition. This beautiful collection displays a highly creative hand-painted design recalling the patterns of "Benjarong", a traditional style of porcelain lacquer decoration normally employing multiple colour clashes (the name Benjarong literally means "five colours") animating recurring geometric or floral patterns.
Help us to Help!
With this purchase you are contributing to our great cause! Interact China is a social enterprise committed to the mission of improving the quality of life of marginalised ethnic minorities and preserving their cultural heritage by promoting their products worldwide. We travel around China and Southeast Asia to work directly with the local artisans and bring their beautiful handicrafts directly at your door. A big thank you for supporting us!