GENUINE ORIENTAL TEXTILE GEM - 100% CROSS-STITCHED YI EMBROIDERED CUSHION IN COTTON
~ Featuring ~
* Luxurious oriental design with vibrant Yi embroidery patterns – Genuinely ethnic, charming home decoration *
* 100% Embroidered by Yi ethnic ladies – Rare sophisticated craftsmanship *
* Top quality cotton – Soft feel and cosy appeal! *
* 100% HANDMADE, NO FACTORY MASS PRODUCTION *
* A unique chance to help our social mission to improve the livelihood of marginalised ethnic minorities and preserve their cultural heritage! *
Each charming pillow cover gives a dreamlike and exotic look to your home, featuring the unrepeatable creativity of Yi tribal artistry for a contemporary irresistible fusion effect. The smooth cotton texture displays a rich combination of visionary flowerlike hand embroidered patterns spiraling in hypnotizing colour clashes to animate up the bright surface even more. This beautiful item fills up every space with harmonic vitality and a blissful sensation! Mix and match our different designs for a uniquely creative style!
About Yi Embroidery
These enchanting cushion covers come from the far mountains of Yunnan Province in Southwest China, far away from the Chinese urbanisation, where the skilful Yi ladies enjoy a peaceful life in line with natural environment. As part of their cultural heritage, Yi embroidery is featured in all traditional apparel. The technique takes long years of training and great ability to master it. The style is uniquely characterised by vivid colour contrasts and the beautiful, intricate patterns expressing Yi’s cultural identity and symbols always related to Yi reality, including the abstract geometric design which reflect the wish for a better life in the challenging conditions of survival.
Item #: YNYICX204
Measurements: 16.9 x 16.9 inches each
Material: 100% cotton
* Price quoted is for single cover not pair, inside cushions are not included *
Help us to Help!
With this purchase you are contributing to our great cause! Interact China is a social enterprise committed to the mission of improving the quality of life of marginalised ethnic minorities and preserving their cultural heritage by promoting their products worldwide. We travel around China and Southeast Asia to work directly with the local artisans and bring their beautiful handicrafts directly at your door. A big thank you for supporting us!