Everlasting Classic Chic for Tasteful Women - 100% Handmade Thai Natural Pearl 925 Sterling Silver Pendant
~ Featuring ~
* FINELY HANDCRAFTED: Handmade piece by piece, no factory mass production - 100% artistically crafted by highly skilled silver artisans in Northern Thailand *
* MATERIAL: 925 STERLING SILVER AND NATURAL SEAWATER PEARL. Top quality silver safer for the skin, with rare natural pearl ¨C True miracle of nature, hard to find on the market! SIZE: 1.2x1.2 inch *
* ETHICALLY SOURCED: Partnering with and directly sourcing from artisans of ethnic tribes from Northern Thailand. A unique chance to help our social mission to improve the livelihood of marginalised ethnic minorities and preserve their cultural heritage! *
* TREASURABLE AUTHENTIC ETHNIC CRAFTSMANSHIP: Accurately handcrafted following unique ethnic silversmithing tradition ¨C A remarkable work of human creativity *
* STYLISH ACCURATE SHELL DESIGN FOR ELEGANT NATURAL STYLE: Gorgeous heart of pearl nested in enchanting lifelike silver shell ¨C An exquisite homage to nature, in style! *
This delightful pendant brings an elegant profile to your d¨¦collet¨¦! Meticulously handmade in Thailand by talented ethnic silversmiths, an incredibly realistic shell crafted from sparkling sterling silver discloses a beautiful seawater pearl to illuminate your neckline with natural light. Wear it with slightly low-cut pastel blouses and black pants to shine a light on your work outfit, or pair it with a blue sheath dress for a bon-ton look.
Thailand Natural Pearl Sterling Silver
Each beautiful jewel is directly sourced from expert artisans of ethnic communities in Northern Thailand, who are especially renowned for their enduring silver craftsmanship tradition, displayed in local costumes and accessories. Thai artisanal work stands out for its remarkable beauty, authenticity and rich artistic value featuring a refined simplicity, attention to detail and exclusive use of local resources. For example, these natural pearls are a hidden treasure of Thailand Sea Gulf. Natural pearls are produced without human intervention and are extremely rare and expensive, as opposed to cultured pearls, which are nowadays mostly employed for jewel making.
Thai silver design is a combination of different techniques, deriving from the combination of regional tribal art and surrounding cultures, such as Chinese, Hindu and Burmese ancient fine silver craftsmanship.
Item #: THZZ925CYDZ104
Measurements: 1.2x1.2 inches; Weight: 5.8 g
Material: 925 Sterling Silver with Natural Pearl
Care instructions: Pearls are extremely sensitive, avoid exposure to acids, chemicals or any surface that could deteriorate the calcium carbonate. Wipe with a soft cloth after wearing to remove acids caused by skin contact. Store separately from other jewels.
Help us to Help!
With this purchase you contribute to our great cause! Interact China is a social enterprise committed to improve the livelihood of marginalised ethnic minorities and preserve their cultural heritage by promoting their products worldwide. We travel around China and Southeast Asia to work directly with the local artisans and bring their beautiful handicrafts directly at your door. Thank you for supporting us!